Commitment to Technology Investment
All of healthcare is technology driven. Every specialty depends on high-tech equipment. And rehabilitation is particularly technology-driven.
Our specialized inpatient rehabilitation programs are enhanced with our investment in the most innovative and advanced technology for rehabilitative services.
The technologies we offer help to improve our patients’ functional independence measure, which ultimately leads to getting our patients back home quickly.
- G-EO System™: Advanced robotic gait training system capable of assisted therapy and stair walking that helps children and adults regain muscle strength in the legs to improve walking abilities.
- Lokomat®: Cutting-edge robot-assisted treadmill training system for gait rehabilitation.
- RT300 FES Bike: Stationary bicycle that uses functional electrical stimulations (FES) to restore or improve paralyzed muscles.
- InMotion ARM™ Interactive Therapy System: Rehabilitative exercise device specifically designed for arm and hand therapy, which provides highly repetitive training for affected patients.
- BITS™ Bioness® Integrated Therapy System: Portable touchscreen equipment for visual and motor retraining that is designed to meet the diverse needs of physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- NeuroCom® Balance: Provides objective assessment and retraining of the sensory and voluntary motor control of balance.